Temporary Orders Review- $159
Have a local, experienced family law attorney review your separation agreement. Your lawyer will review your agreement to make sure you and your spouse cover your bases before you contractually agree upon division of assets and debt, and your separation rights, duties, and obligations.
This is right for you if you have a draft separation agreement and would like a lawyer to review the terms, give you a second opinion, or answer specific questions about your document.
How it works
- Select the family law attorney you'd like to hire.
- Upload your agreement and pay online. The lawyer will review a reasonable-sized document, typically less than 20 pages.
- Your lawyer will review your document and call you within 1 business day.
- Document review. A review of your separation agreement by your attorney.
- A 30-minute phone call with your attorney. Most people get the answers they're looking for in less than 30 minutes, but if it goes longer, the phone will not automatically disconnect.
- Answers and advice. Your lawyer will answer your questions about your document and recommend changes if needed.
- Privacy. The information you share and everything you discuss on the phone is protected by attorney-client privilege.
What's not included
- Additional work by the attorney after the 30-minute phone call. Most people have the answers they need within 30 minutes, but you are welcome to talk to the attorney about hiring them for additional work after the call.
- Fact-checking your information. For example, the attorney will not know if you spelled your address incorrectly, but they will know if you put your address in the wrong place.
- Editing or filing documents. Your lawyer will recommend changes, but you are responsible for editing and filing your documents.