15 Minute Divorce or Separation Phone Conference- $29
A 15-minute phone call with a lawyer to discuss your divorce or separation, no matter where you are in the process, so you can move forward with confidence. The lawyer you hire will answer your questions and give you concrete advice during your call.
This is right for you if you have concerns or questions about the divorce or separation process.
How it works
- Pay online.
- Make an appointment and our attorney will call you at the appointed time.
- Ask your questions and get advice about your Divorce & Separation issue during a 15-minute call.
- 15-minute phone call with an attorney. Most people get the answers they're looking for during the call, but if it goes longer, the phone will not automatically disconnect.
- Answers and advice. The lawyer will suggest the best options for you, based on their experience helping other clients through divorce.
- Privacy. Everything you discuss on the phone is protected by attorney-client privilege.
What's not included
- Reviewing forms or documents. Choose one of the document review services if you'd like an attorney to look your paperwork.
- Additional work by the attorney after the 15-minute phone call. Most people get the answers they need during the call, but you are welcome to talk to the attorney about hiring them for additional work.